NG TimeTrial II group A NG TimeTrial II group A

nice but..

i did one of these a while back, but i never submitted it to newgrounds....**sigh** oh well, i cant do it now, itll be considered stealing...

Mario and Luigi Chill Mario and Luigi Chill

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GREAT JOB!!!!!!! AND SUCH A SMALL FILE!!!! As you can see, I rate things Darkly, meaning im VERY Harsh, but this is worthy of ANY HIGH SCORE, GREAT JOB!!!

Jump City (preview) Jump City (preview)

av-er-age

watch someones movie or play someones game for better graphics, u need MAJOR help n artwork. Check out my game "Create a Voo Doo" or one of Edmund's films (This is a cry for help animations)

arreon_clock part 1 arreon_clock part 1

BRILLIANT!!!

GREAT JOB FOR A NEW MEMBER TO THE CLOCK CREW!! LMAO GEIKO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Mr. Dickman sir, I apologize for the E mail

it was wrong of me..I understand that you are an EWJ fan, and your artwork is phenominal. Please check out one of my games, " Create a Voo Doo". Oh and Noblegases BTW, unless u r a true fan of Texass Faggott, dont insult them...I have almost EVERY one of his songs, and my fave is STILL Back to Mad.

~norotical jumbly~ ~norotical jumbly~

quite possibly the best thing on Newgrounds

Trust me, i love shit like this "Wizard Power", "Nya Nya Nya", and the Mutation Creator thingy...great job

The Interveiw The Interveiw

so incredibly shitty, you did indeed deserve turd

turd of the week, yes sir' ee bob...i guess Filipinos shouldn't say that...since we're asian, we have no right to use american terms...anywayz, this was VERY bad, you need SERIOUS help with flash.
1. subtitles
2. pause, play, stop bar
3. smoother
4. use ur OWN stuff, its ok to make characters LOOK like madness, but not exactly.
5. learn to draw...
hope that helps, turd boy

Riding the Bus Riding the Bus

hahaha

maybe i shouldnt laugh, i was on that bus....

kk kk

Good Stuff

Very good, expand on it and make somewhat of a series with him. I'd say graphic...but that's just me...**looks around paranoiantly**

the line of monte carlo the line of monte carlo

very nice

very smooth, please send me a copy in .fla format so i can see how u did it.

artisthalo@yahoo.com

nazibomb responds:

i prefer to keep my FLA, thanks. but here's a hint.

paint tool. second thinkness, black. one layer, one scene. turn 'onion skins' on. draw. f7. draw. f7. repeat until finished.